Tucson Soccer Academy Autumn Fest
with TMC for Children-Children’s Miracle Network
The First Annual Soccer Marathon Fundraiser is a collaboration with Tucson Medical Center and Tucson Soccer Academy (TSA).
- TSA Teams and Parents Will Participate
- TMC has been providing healthcare services to Tucson residents for 70 years.
- The Club goal is to gross $82,000 through sponsorships and donations
The TUCSON SOCCERACADEMY AUTUMN FEST serves as a fundraiser benefiting Tucson Medical Center (TMC). The fundraiser is a very important contributor to the overall player development experience provided by the Tucson Soccer Academy. It also serves as a community service project for our players and an opportunity to give back to our Tucson community.
To have the biggest impact possible we encourage all players to participate and reach their individual goals.
HOW IT WORKS: The fundraising period will be September 1st through October 15th, and conclude with the Children’s Miracle Network Soccer Marathon on October 27, 2017 at Rillito Soccer Fields. Donations can be made via PayPal on the Tucson Soccer Academy Website -- click here.
TEAM PRIZE: Teams will have matches scheduled at specific times, AND the top three fundraising teams will earn the opportunity to receive a team prize.
1. 5 gifts cards to 5 players of $50 each to THE SHOP
2. $100 gift card to the boy that gets the most pledges
3. $100 gift card to the girl that gets the most pledges GIFT CARD for a party of 4 to 2hours at Funtastiks
4. 2 Theme Baskets
A. MOVIE PASS GIFT BASKET
B. COFFEE BASKET
5. Every team that gives 100 percent PARTICIPATION, in other words at least ONE pledge from each player will GET an EEGEES
6. Other prizes to be announced
FUNDRAISING GOALS: TSA encourages each player to set and reach a minimum fundraising goal of $100. Players will earn raffle tickets for every $100 raised. Raffle tickets will be submitted for prize drawings at the Soccer Marathon. Players raising more than $1000 have the opportunity to win more “exclusive” prizes.
WHY IT MATTERS: The fundraiser is very important for Children’s Medical Network, but more importantly, it’s an opportunity for players to engage with the community. With 100% team/player participation we can have a tremendous impact for Tucson.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO: All donations, regardless of amount, will have an impact on our goal set forth! The Children’s Miracle Network Soccer Marathon is intended as a way for players to engage in our community and support their team and club; and is aligned with TSA’s mission to help kids learn life lessons through soccer.
Thank you for your support of Tucson Medical Center and Tucson Soccer Academy!