Competitive Red, Blue and White Programs
Competitive Red and Blue teams provide committed and ambitious young athletes a challenging training environment. Red and Blue teams are selected according to ability during placements. Teams train 3 days/week, with their head coach. Goalkeepers have one additional day of training per week with TSA goalkeeper coaches. Competitive teams play in a league that is best suited to the level of that team and typically play one tournament/month. Experienced, nationally licensed coaches strive to improve the players skills, broaden their understanding of the game and prepare them to compete at higher levels such as collegiate or professional soccer.
White teams provide competitive level play without the commitment required of our red and blue teams. White teams are formed through placements and train two days/week with a highly qualified coach. White teams play in leagues that are appropriate for them and each team decides on the tournaments that best meet their needs.
Registration for Red, Blue or White teams does not include coaching fees or tournament costs.
TSA 97 Girls Red
What you can expect:
- Experienced, nationally licensed coaches for Red and Blue teams. Qualified, experienced coaches for White teams.
- 9-month season for U-14 and below, and a 6-month season for U-15-U-18 (with a 3-month HS break).
- Competitive, FUN developmental environment that includes good supervision, advice, encouragement, and feedback.
- Weekly practice days/times vary. Red & Blue teams train 3 times/week. Most training sessions for U-11 and above are 90 minutes.
- Players are selected through placements held in May.
- League and tournament play is dependent on the level of play and age of players.
The official TSA uniform consists of one home and one away kit (jersey, shorts, socks), and 2 training T-shirts. Nike is the official equipment supplier of TSA and uniforms are distributed at the beginning of the season.
Other items needed:
- Shin guards (required for practices and games)
- Soccer cleats
- U9-U12 Size 4
- U13 and above Size 5
Questions regarding the Competitive Program?
Boys: Contact Dave Cosgrove email@example.com at 520.370.3717.
Girls: Contact Lisa Fraser at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 520.907.7278.
Registration fees cover the costs for:
- Official TSA Uniform
- Field fees, including lights
- Adminisration fees
Fees do not include coaching fees,
State League referee fees
or tournament and travel expenses.